Everyone loves watching videos. With 1/3 of all online activity spent viewing videos, why not use them to your marketing advantage? B2B animated videos continue to be an easy and highly effective way of communicating educational information, product promotions and brand engagement to prospective buyers or existing customers.
Animated videos work especially well in B2B marketing because they are able to make complex subjects simpler to communicate and easier to understand. They allow you to be unique and creative with delivering information and can help you stand out from your competition. Think of B2B animations like moving infographics or even short cartoons. Engaging graphics, colors and voices bring concepts to life helping to gain and hold your viewers’ interest.
When developing B2B animations it’s important to remember they should remain short, roughly between 30 seconds to 2 minutes. This helps to assure you are communicating your ideas quickly to your viewer and they will watch it through to the end.
Why you should add B2B animations to your marketing content:
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns, of which 73% report positive ROI results
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read text
- 57% of B2B marketers rate video as being very effective as a marketing tool, the second most popular content format
- 80% use video to increase brand awareness and engagement
- 65% use video to promote products and services
- 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing a video ad
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
Next time you need a new piece of marketing content, keep in mind short animated videos as a cost-effective option for creating highly effective and valuable content for your prospects or customers.
All marketing tactics should be thought of as part of a larger whole, rather than separate pieces. By strategically integrating all marketing tactics, the marketing programs become more effective and cost efficient. As a B2B agency, we developed B2B 360 Integrated Digital Marketing to meet this improved performance need. To learn more about how it will benefit your business, download our free eBook: B2B Top-Tier Tech Marketing.
Kate Smith is a graphic designer at Schubert b2b. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Design from Kutztown University. When not in the office, she enjoys snowboarding, eating cauliflower, and staying up to the wee hours of the morning playing Destiny.